Lió 6 is split in three living floors in which the bare materials like natural stone and wood help the property blend even more into the surroundings. It will benefit from 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
The ground floor is divided into an open plan living-dining-kitchen area, utility kitchen, library, two en-suite bedrooms and a guest toilet. All spaces have direct access to the over 377 m2 covered and uncovered terraces through premium quality Schücco aluminum sliding glass windows. Outdoors, the impressive pool with beach entry and waterfall, chill out, barbecue and plenty of sitting areas create the perfect spot to accommodate a large number of people.
On the upper floor there is the master suite with dressing room, a large bathroom en suite as well as three further bedrooms, each also with its own bathroom.
The basement design includes a spa with an interior pool and jacuzzi, hammam and sauna, wine cellar, cinema room, gym plus a guest toilet and laundry room.
At this fascinating project lifestyle meets high-tech. Cutting edge technology ensures the ultimate in living comfort through the villa: DALI home-automation system and SONOS sound system. In addition: two fireplaces, Gagenau & Mielle kitchen appliances, double garage, ducted air-conditioned and heat pump-underfloor heating system.
- Three living floors: underground floor + 2
- Double height entrance hall
- 152 m2 open plan living-dining-kitchen area connected to 377 m2 covered and uncovered terraces.
- Wine cellar
- Full equipped sound proof cinema room
- Spa with heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and wellness zone.
- SONOS sound system
- DALI Smart home system
- Underfloor heating
- Two custom made fireplaces
- Kitchen, utility kitchen and barbecue designed by Birgit Müller. Gagenau & Mielle appliances.
- Large library/study/cigar lounge
- Guest apartment with wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- Natural Stone 0’8×0’8m, luxurious hardwood oak
- Second smaller bedroom with en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobes
- Upstairs, spectacular 85 m2 Master Suite with a splendid walk-in-closet and large modern bathroom
- Master Suite own private terrace with lounge area.
- Further three bedrooms with generous wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms.
- Floor-to-ceiling premium quality Schüco aluminium panoramic sliding glass windows. Open views to the pool, garden and golf-course
- Fully fenced 1.893 m2 flat plot, located first line of the Nova Santa Ponsa Golf-Course
- Private road acces with absolutely no traffic and surrounded by a very few large luxury homes
- Just a stone’s throw away from the sandy beaches from El Toro and Santa Ponsa
- Landscaped entrance and Mediterranean gardens with irrigation system sourcing water from underground rain-water depository around the whole property
- 94 m2 infinity swimming pool with beach entry, waterfall and chill out area integrated
- 115 m2 pool terrace and decking area. Pool room with toilet and shower
- Outdoor kitchen with Barbacue and bar area
- Facades combined with natural stone and wood elements
- Facades finished with high quality thermal insulation to provide maximum comfort and energy efficiency inside the house throughout the year
- Toughened glass balustrades on the upperfloor terraces
- Double car garage
- Surrounded by the wonderful beaches and coves from south Palma de Mallorca, the villa is just 2 minutes away from the Port Adriano (or 15 minutes walking); 10 minutes from Puerto Portals; 20 minutes away from Puerto Andratx and 25 minutes away from dowtown Palma. With the Golf-Course House Santa Ponsa III, the Balearic International College.
Bereit zu kaufen?
Lassen Sie uns Sie nach Hause bringen
Wir suchen ständig nach neuen Projekten. Wenn Sie ein Grundstück, ein Haus oder eine Wohnung verkaufen, die renoviert werden müssen, senden Sie uns bitte eine E-Mail an email@example.com